0 Page
0 Blog
0 Properties
0 News
0 Articles

Healthcare

Hospital/medical centers in Sweetwater:


Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital

The hospital offers the following services:

  • CT Scans
  • Diagnostic Radiology 
  • Digital Mammography
  • Emergency
  • Fitness Center, Wellness, Cardiac/Pulmonary Rehab
    • Inpatient phase during hospitalization
    • Maintenance and prevention program
    • Monitored outpatient program
    • Risk factor reduction program
    • Smoking Cessation program from inpatients and outpatients
  • Fluoroscopy
  • Home Health
    • Nutritional Counseling
    • Occupational Therapist
    • Referral Services
    • RN on call 24 hours a day
    • Skilled Nursing Care
    • Speech Therapist
  • Inpatient Care
  • Laboratory
    • Chemistry
    • Hematology
    • Immunology
    • Microbiology
    • Transfusion Services
  • Modified Barium Swallow Studies
  • MRI
  • Nuclear Medicine (Diagnostic studies/Stress testing)
  • OB/GYN
    • Anesthesia for epidural/spinal pain control
    • Antenatal care and teaching programs
    • Diagnosis and treatment of potential or uanticipated maternal-fetal complication that may occur during labor, delivery and postpartum
    • Newborn Hearing Screening program
    • Radiology, ultrasound, electronic fetal monitoring, and laboratory services 
  • Rehabilitation (Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapy)
  • Sleep Studies
  • Surgical Services
    • Cataract Surgery
    • ENT 
    • General Surgery
    • Gynecology and Obstetrics
    • Laparoscopy
    • Opthamlmology
    • Orthopedic Surgery

 

RPMH is accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. RPMH also earned high schores from Healthgrades.com

Medical staff includes OB/GYN specialists, surgeons, a pediatrician, internists, and Family Medicine physicians.

200 E. Arizona St. / Call (325) 235-1701

Rolling Plains Rural Health Clinic

201 E Arizona Ave
Sweetwater, TX 79556

Phone: (325) 235-8641
Fax: (325) 235-3525 & (325) 235-4649
rprhc@rollingplainsrhc.com

Across the street from: Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital

See Location on Google Maps

Emergency Medical Service/Fire Department


  • Provided by the City of Sweetwater
  • Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
  • Professional staff of 24 firefighters
  • 3 firefighting engines, 3 pumpers, 2 grass rigs
  • 3 modular ambulances
  • 14 certified paramedics and related support services (1 tanker, 3 vehicles)
  • Dive team for three area lakes
  • Hazardous materials technicians
  • Rescue technicians equipped with jaws-of-life
  • All medical direction trough the Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital
  • Life support services
  • Helicopter service available to Abilene for traumas or Lubbock to the Burn Center, and San Angelo Shannon Hospital

Sweetwater is one of only 23% of Texas fire departments that are "Full Time" staffed/funded fire departments & EMS.  The other 77% are strictly volunteer.

Call (325) 235-4304 for more information. Or call the City of Sweetwater at (325) 236-6313.

Police


Sweetwater has a municipal police department, and Nolan County has a Sheriff's office. Sweetwater's department employs 26 officers. Contact the Sweetwater Police Department at (325) 236-6687 or the Nolan County Sherriff at (325) 235-5471 for more information.